November 24, 2014
Vancouver Island Leisure Profiles
Week 1 – November 24th, 2014
A Laurel Sliskovic kind of day!
A few of my favourite leisure choices…
- Riding my bike – in the trails, on the road – as long as I’m in the sweet, fresh air, I’m happy!
- Laughing and smiling with my friends and/or family – I feel truly blessed to have wonderful people in my circle, and I’m grateful for the diversity of good times that I get to have with them:)
- Playing in and on the water – baths, showers, swimming in the river, boating on the ocean, looking for whales, chillin by the (outdoor) pool – it all makes me happy:)
- Singing out loud and dancing up a storm – music has a strong impact on me and I love the way it can make me feel!
- Eating healthy, delicious food.
A whole lot of my good life has been influenced by leisure, and I am grateful for it.